2/07/2008

We'll Be Right Back...

After we (after we, after we) after we
Go-o-o-o to the baaaaathrooooooommmm...

20 points if you know what that's from!

We're taking the next couple of days to pack & move, so I'll be offline. *gasp* Will the internets survive without me? Will I survive without the internets?

Who will check my e-mail for me?!??

For some reason, I signed on to the Oprah site to form a local reading group for Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth. Well, not for some reason - it's because I'm exquisitely pleased this is her book club pick, and I wanted to meet with other folks locally to bounce stuff off of. I read it when it first came out, and it is rich, rich, rich with ways of seeing. Anyway - when I went to the Oprah site, it said, "Find a local reading group!" and I tried, and there wasn't one set up for Charlotte, yet - so I set one up. Now I'm getting several e-mails every day from folks wanting to join. Which is great, really, really wonderful and exciting that so many Charlotteans are interested to meet and discuss the book - but even just adding their name to the yahoo group I set up takes time. OK - my minor whine for the evening. It will all work out *perfectly*. It will be OK if I can't contact them back for a couple of days. The world will not end. And if it does, then Oprah's Book Club will be the last thing on my mind. Actually the last thing on my mind will probably be along the lines of "What the...". If the world ends apocalyptically, that is.

One order of business: The Goddess Diana is the winner of The Pioneer Woman calendar! How did she know? Sweet manifester that she is. So that will be going out to ya! Yay, Diana!

I'll miss you, internet! Kiss, kiss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move.

Julie Pippert said...

How great about the book club! Good for you!

Good luck with the move. I hope you transition smoothly and find good happiness in your new space.

Don't forget the herbs (is it sage?). :)

hahamommy said...

::::Happy Dance::::
Have a great move, can't wait to hear all about it...
this is one of those "pain is inevitable, suffering is optional" moments, innit?

Mrs. G. said...

Good luck with the move!