5/04/2008

Bye-bye, sweet Feo

We had to put our kitty, Feo, to sleep yesterday morning. He had gotten those urine crystals again, and as he had surgery for that already, years ago, there was nothing else anyone could do. He's been on the special food for several weeks, since last time he got sick, and it seemed like he was doing fine. He even dared jump on the top of the cabinets for the first time.


He even played Friday night with our other kitties. But when I woke up yesterday morning, I heard him yowling, and immediately knew he was sick again. The boys and I were with him when our vet put him to sleep, petting him and letting him know we loved him.

I love this picture Seth took of Feo & Turkey. It looks like a painting.

3 comments:

hahamommy said...

g'bye sweet Feo, be sure to say hello to Patches for me, when you meet her "over there" ♥ Hannah'll be happy to take care of you :D (((((hugs)))))to your mourning humans.

Anonymous said...

Oh, losing pets is so hard. Always harder than I think it will be. I'm so sorry for you guys, and especially for Turkey (the other cat, right?)

Melissa said...

I'm sorry about this. I hope he went peacefully.