11/15/2007

It's OK to Feel Good

The discipline that we would like you to exercise is to make a decision that nothing is more important than that you feel good, and that you are going to find thoughts that feel better. Your cork floating is the only thing that is worthy of discipline. ~ Abraham

I read that quote this morning on Abraham-Hicks.com, and it just opened my heart up. I also felt a connection between what they had written, and my post about nothing being wrong with me. It took me a minute to figure out what that was - but I think it's my knowing that It's OK to feel good. It's OK to feel good! I can feel good without having to doubt myself. I can feel good entirely, without there having to be bad feelings mixed in. And, according to Abraham, not only is it OK to feel good, it's important to feel good.

What a job! My work is to feel good.

Do you feel good?

2 comments:

Joni Zander said...

Caren - AMEN (in that sort of earth-momma sort of way) to EVERYTHING you've posted on your fabulous new blog! I'm so glad you shared it.

And is it true - are you really coming to LIFE is Good??? That would be so cool!

dharmamama said...

I am doing everything I can to make it to Life is Good. My sister just moved to Tacoma, so I think we'll make it a whole vacation -- visit with her, then go to the conference. It would be great to see you!

Are you really 251 like it says on your blogger profile? lol