1/13/2009

Chip is Famous. Seth is Proud!

The kitten we got Seth for Christmas fell asleep on top of my copy of Steve Pavlina's Personal Development for Smart People a few weeks ago, and I snapped a picture. Someone had started a thread on the Steve Pavlina forum about other uses for PDSP, and I posted it there: a kitty pillow!



I've been reading about Steve and his wife's choice to become polyamorous - a choice which deeply resonates with me. It just makes sense - to me. (It doesn't have to make sense or resonate deeply for you.) I hadn't read his blog post on Jealousy until today - I've been reading on the forums a lot, it's interesting to see everyone's reactions. So, what did I see when I read the Jealousy post?

A link to our picture of Seth's sweet kitty. Aren't you jealous? Ha.

Hold your applause, please.

1 comment:

Heather said...

If Daniel Craig were involved, I'd be polyamorous in a heart beat. Alas, my standards are too high.